On March 16 we reluctantly made the decision to temporarily suspend hotel services
Given government announcements, we have blocked our schedule until June 1.
We are already preparing our reopening and have taken advantage of this period by planning now new protocols in which our staff will be trained and which will allow us to welcome you in the best conditions of health safety.
Your safety and that of our personnel remains our absolute concern.
For your stay we have established new booking and cancellation conditions in line with the current circumstances (RESERVE button)
We look forward to welcoming you again, to making you enjoy the serenity of our park, our vast terraces and our wide open spaces.